– Evaluate strategies for DCIN to enter e-business market
– Working closely with DC HQ and RO-IN for implementing digital sales & service initiatives in DCIN
– Analysis of user and local customer needs and incorporation / validation for best User Experience (UX)
– Establish EDI connectivity with customer in coordination with internal stakeholders
– Establish Rexroth online e-Shop portal and customer onboarding
– Support implementation of (Customer Relationship Management) CRM system as per local demands in DCIN
– Adaptation of existing offline marketing and sales processes to multi-channel concepts in e sales
– Supporting eCommerce key account management through customer on-boarding and revenue generation
– Contact person for dealers regarding online support and eCommerce topics
B.E. / B.Tech (Computers / Software Engineering) + MBA (Marketing)
– 6-10 years of relevant experience
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology.
In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013.
Bosch Rexroth AG is one of the world’s leading specialists in the field of drive and
control technologies. Under the brand name of Rexroth the company supplies
customers with tailored solutions for driving, controlling and moving – for industrial
applications and factory automation, mobile applications and using renewable
Bosch Rexroth India Pvt. Ltd. is 100% subsidiary of Bosch Rexroth AG, having Sales Turnover of around INR 835 Crores in 2016 & Head office & Plant at Sanand, Ahmedabad.
For more info click here
Tagged as: Digital Sales, e-business