10 Thoughts to Avoid For Online Business Success
These days Internet has become large warehouse of information and services that are offered by many online marketers. You can be one the online service providers. The service can be of any type like web development services, email-marketing services, online education services such as subject tutorials, or you can develop some online store to sell your items.
But there may arise some problems in starting such a business. But you should not quit. Here are some of the thoughts that you must avoidwhile starting your business.
- I’m Too Old/I’m Too Young: The buyers for your services on the web really don’t care how old or young you are – they only thing they care about are what you can do for them. This is a selfish reality, which works in your business favor. The web is the greatest advantage-based marketplace. If you have the thing that your customers need, they’ll buy it.
- I Don’t Have Enough Money: You need a website to get your business online. Forget about online consultants who offer you a website for thousands of dollars and don’t worry about online hosting fees that are around $100 or more. In fact, now days, you can have a decent website for about $50 only. And then, your business is live. You don’t need any extra bucks. These days, Even an Online MBA program cost around 100$ a year.
- I Don’t Have Enough Time: You don’t need to spend big blocks of time to get a decent online business. All you need is discontinuous scraps of time. After starting your business, you just need to work on it part timely but regularly to make it a success.
- It’s a Bad Economy: It’s true that newspapers, television, and the Internet are full of bad-news stories every day. That doesn’t make it a uniformly bad economy. Instead there is countless good microeconomics too. If you sell custom motorcycle jackets, custom quilt designs, custom website designs, or some other web services, some people out there are ready-and willing buyers for your goods and services.
- All the Really Good Ideas Are Taken: There is an old quote about successful people: “Successful people don’t do different things, they do same things differently”. So never think that there is another business with the same idea as yours. Just try to offer services and goods to your customers in a different but effective way.
- I’m Too Small to Compete Against the Big Guys: That’s early 1900s thinking, but we’re in the twenty-first century now. The only thing that you need is talent, which makes you stand out of cloud. Just give the best and effective supplies and services to your customers.
- I’m Not Good with Computers: Can you turn on your computer and use a mouse? Can you read plain text on the screen? Okay then, you are good enough with computer. When Bill Gates was a student messing with software, he needed to learn programming to make computers do anything useful. Today you no longer need to know any programming to get a perfectly fine web site up and running. You need to be clear that what you offer people. If you want to learn computers, then there are thousands of free learning tutorials that help you in learning tips and tricks about every aspect of computers.
- There’s Too Much Competition: If you are thinking that it’s less painful and more profitable to have your business in an area that’s already somewhat established. You have to build your business in somewhat improved than the existing ones. Consider, you are offering dog collars, and then you have to face much competition. On the other hand, when you offer a new-and-improved dog collar to the market today, you have millions of potentially immediate users, depending on how good and effective your doggie collar is.
- I’m Not Educated Enough: The bitter truth is that, over the web, nobody cares about your background. If you are offering a great product or service online such as Distance Learning Courses, or some other course, the only thing people will say is: Well that’s exactly what I was looking for. You just have the business spirit not the bookish knowledge for successful business.
- Start acting: Well, this is not to avoid. Only thinking is not enough for accomplishment of your successful business. You must start acting on your strategy.